Hi, I am using Multi Domain Host 2.3.13.0.1 on XenForo 2.3.13.
OpenAI translation tasks fail before reaching the API with the following error:
openai request failed: URI must include a scheme and host. Use an absolute URI, a network-path reference starting with //, or configure a base_uri. (status: 0)
I tested both gpt-5-mini and the documented gpt-4o configuration:
openai|||API_KEY|||gpt-4o
The same error occurs for both thread title and message translation.
There is no configurable OpenAI endpoint/base URI field in the ACP.
Could you confirm whether this is a bug in 2.3.13.0.1 or provide the correct OpenAI endpoint configuration?
OpenAI translation tasks fail before reaching the API with the following error:
openai request failed: URI must include a scheme and host. Use an absolute URI, a network-path reference starting with //, or configure a base_uri. (status: 0)
I tested both gpt-5-mini and the documented gpt-4o configuration:
openai|||API_KEY|||gpt-4o
The same error occurs for both thread title and message translation.
There is no configurable OpenAI endpoint/base URI field in the ACP.
Could you confirm whether this is a bug in 2.3.13.0.1 or provide the correct OpenAI endpoint configuration?